Absolute Auction – Premier Development or Agricultural Land
108+/- Acres – 14 Tracts Selling to the Highest Bidder – House, Barns & Equipment
• 108+/- Acres Prime Agriculture and Development Land incl. House & Three Barns
• 3.0 miles west of new Super Walmart, Shopping, Hotels & Restaurants
• 14 Parcels Range from 2 ac to 18 ac – Bid on One tract, Multiple tracts or in the Entirety!
• Selling to the Highest Bidder Regardless of Price – No Minimums
• 41.8+/- Acres are in CRP Program until 2022
• Buyers Retain full CRP Payment for 2020 and forward - $7,538 Annual Payment
• Mostly Open and Tillable with only pockets of woods
• County Water & Electric to the Property
• Development Has No Restrictions (Subject to Adair Co. Planning and Zoning If Applicable)
• Great Development Potential with the Desired Location for Home Buyers
• County Road Frontage to all Parcels
• Being Sold by the Living Estates of John and Margaret Johnson through Power of Attorney
• First Time Offered in over 40 Years – Do Not Miss this Fantastic and Rare Opportunity to Buy at Your Price!
• ALSO SELLING a line of Farm Equipment & Tractor
Conservation Reserve Program (CRP)
• Total Acres for Enrollment: 41.8
• Contract Period: 10-01-2007-9-30-2022
• Rental Rate Per Acre: $180.34
• Annual Contract Payment: $7,538.00
• CRP Payments are Made Each October. (3 More Payments Remaining Per Contract)
• (Please see CRP Contract in PIP)
• Tracts Consisting of CRP
• If the farm is sold this year, payment can be divided between the buyer and seller however they wish if agreed to in writing prior to making a deed, or if no agreement then the payment will be prorated based on the date the deed is recorded.
• The new owners MUST complete paperwork here in the FSA office to transfer the CRP contract into their name and agree to the terms of the contract (no haying or grazing or growing crops on the CRP acres, strip mowing ½ of the acreage each year) or the old owners would be required to refund all payments received since 2007 on this CRP contract.
• All CRP payments will be given to new buyers starting full year of 2020. (No Pro-ration)
Farm Lease Agreement
• Farm lease agreement ends 12-31-2020
• Price per acre per year 2020: $125.00
• Type of crop being planted in 2020: Corn 45-50 acres
• Planting time for 2020: Around the Middle of April 2020
Tranzon Asset Advisors, Edward D. Durnil, KY Auctioneer/Broker #P1734.
10% Buyers Premium and other terms apply
Sale in cooperation with Diamond Key Realtors, Wendy Harris
Online bidding end April 2nd at 6:00 pm CT
Property Address: 241 John Lane, Columbia, Kentucky 42728
Contact Justin Hampton at 270-734-1161 or firstname.lastname@example.org